Are external events challenging your organization’s ability to succeed? Download the free e-book, Agility Unlocked: Revealing the Connection Between Agility and Emotional Intelligence, to learn how you can develop a thriving, agile culture!
EVERYTHING DiSC® SUCCESS STORIES
Find out how Carhartt established a standard language of leadership at all levels of the organization.
The more volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous our working environments become, the more critical a truly agile workforce is to success. Staying agile demands that we develop and use our emotional intelligence (EQ) — a level of sophistication that we’ve never demanded before. Sound daunting? It doesn’t have to be.
Enter Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™!
Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. By combining the personalized insights of DiSC® with active emotional intelligence development, participants discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation. You and your employees will:
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape your responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to you
- Become more agile in your approach to social and emotional situations
The result is an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support your thriving agile culture!
THE EVERYTHING DiSC® AGILE EQ™ DIFFERENCE
Why Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders?
Elevate leadership effectiveness with Wiley’s dynamic 360-degree feedback application.
The richness of Everything DiSC® comes together with the research-based Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership framework to help any leader—emerging high-potentials and experienced executives alike—incorporate critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role.
The Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders will allow participants to:
- Recognize the tendencies that shape their approach to leadership, based on their DiSC® style
- Understand how others see them as a leader and how their own self-ratings compare
- Identify which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership—and the three behavioral Practices underlying each approach—are their strengths and which ones would benefit from further development
- Learn three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader based on specific rater feedback
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
FIVE BEHAVIORS® SUCCESS STORIES
Faced with poor productivity stemming from unhealthy group conflict, changing the culture was essential to profitability at Acelity. One simple program led to quadruple the output.
What would you do if half of your leadership team was ready to quit? Ohio Living Mount Pleasant took it as an opportunity to rediscover their team’s passion and purpose.
A major tragic event was the catalyst that propelled RMHC from their breaking point to a new level of caregiving and teamwork they had never experienced.
Spark meaningful culture improvement.